British scientists: all women are bisexual or lesbian

1 Comment

The British scientists are working every day to give the world a new sensation. Employees of the University of Essex Department of Psychology, which is located in Essex County, have made some “experiments” on women and concluded that all of us are bisexual or homosexual, and others just aren’t meant to be.

According to the conclusion of the British scientists, there are no heterosexual women.

“The way a woman behaves in society, often odds with what she has in her head,” – said the representative of the university.

In order to prove this theory, 345 women have passed special tests and participated in experiments, being asked to look at videos of naked men and women. Scientists thus noted the reaction of the brain. The indicators were analyzed and it was found that 82% of respondents were excited from watching clips “of both sexes.” The remaining 18% were lesbian, which, of course, are attracted only by a woman’s body.

All women are bisexual

“Even though the majority of women identify as straight, our research clearly demonstrates that when it comes to what turns them on, they are either bisexual or gay, but never straight. Although some lesbians were more masculine in their sexual arousal, and others were more masculine in their behaviours, there was no indication that these were the same women. This shows us that how women appear in public does not mean that we know anything about their sexual role preferences,” said Dr Gerulf Rieger.

Sandra Bullock & Scarlett Johansson kissing

Despite the fact that in showbiz it is not difficult to surprise someone of lesbian relationships, videos, movies, concerts, where there are elements of same-sex relationships between women, always get huge ratings. The most popular star kiss was, perhaps, the one of Britney Spears and Madonna at the 2003 MTV Video Awards.

Related Articles

1 Comment

  1. DEci o bEEls

    In general Women always require a males attention.
    And Any mechanism to achieve such attraction is always utilized.
    In the wild Koala bears pretend they are lesbian before they mate to get the male bears interest. Female cows mount each other. Just like Madonna and Brittaney spears. Are they lesbian cows? Or just trying to get the bulls attention? Yes there are some real lesbians in society but the majority of woman? Nah. Tell them no male is interested and voila they will be uninterested. Nature you see is stronger than suggestion (man made).
    The only ones gaga about lesbians are the males— be honest.
    lets do that study who gets more aroused at lesbians woman or men?
    In any case stop feeling sorry for yourselves, woman still need us.
    Pull yourself together Get over the hankies routine.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (required)